Sign in to follow this  

Sickness sucks.

But it's something Regina and I have in common, I suppose.

I've got a terrible runny nose, a bad headache and a right eye that is swollen.

Is anyone else feeling under the weather? ):

But it's something Regina and I have in common, I suppose.

I've got a terrible runny nose, a bad headache and a right eye that is swollen.

Is anyone else feeling under the weather? ):

On Monday I was throwing up a lot. I missed school and everything...not exactly your basic runny nose, but I would've preferred one. Frowner Although I feel a lot better by now. Smiler

sorry to hear that Brenna Frowner. I'm sick as well. Went to the doc. yesterday and found out I had strep throat. You know, missing school isn't that great because of all the make up work/quiz's/test.

On the bright side, though, my throat isn't sore at all....surprised it's actually strep.

Hope everyone gets better

I blame the changing seasons on all this bad health! I've managed to avoid illness but my seborrheic dermatitis has been acting up which is reeeeally annoying, but I'd take an itchy scalp over throwing up and strep throat any day. Hope everyone feels better!

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

Frowner It sucks throwing up, huh? I have CVS (cyclic vomiting syndrome) so I throw up a lot. Hope you guys feel better soon!

CVS, wow I've never heard of that. ::takes study break to research it:: That sounds like it really sucks. Frowner

Hope you all feel better ASAP!

what really sucks is that i was going to get my flu shot three days after i was taken to the doctor... he took some blood and said that i was fighting the virus since my white blood cells were high in count... but my pumpkin latte is making me feel good. i think ill be okay...