Sign in to follow this  

Sickness sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Did you know that when your feet get really sunburned, they sometimes swell, and you end up with a very attractive limp?

*enter quiet pulsing beat*

*intense minor piano chord*

*another dark chord*

*some violin in the background*

Teardrop by Massive Attack--youtube it...

Aha! Jared's actually Gregory House! i knew it... i knew it all along...

I'm on vacation with my family, and I decided to go on a long hike with my sister. My socks were the wrong size, so my heel started bleeding. Here we are three days later, and it is infected. How does that happen?

I'm really sick with a bug that everyone I know seems to have (I would be surprised if none of you have it). My nose is stuffed up and I have a really severe sore throat. Frowner

Ah! Thank you! Big Grin

I'm feeling a whole lot better at the moment! My sore throat stopped being so bad last night and I can barely feel it now (it was SOOOO bad)! Figures it would happen AFTER my birthday, though. This next part is killing me, however! In the process of my sore throat going away, so did my voice! I want to sing to my music so bad. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Ah! Thank you! Big Grin

I'm feeling a whole lot better at the moment! My sore throat stopped being so bad last night and I can barely feel it now (it was SOOOO bad)! Figures it would happen AFTER my birthday, though. This next part is killing me, however! In the process of my sore throat going away, so did my voice! I want to sing to my music so bad. Frowner

have you ever tried using emergen-c? I take it all the time in the fall/winter and it helps me get better faster if I do get sick!