Sign in to follow this  

Sickness sucks.

Aww I have a throat infection and it's horrible!

I never ever get sick... Except maybe once a year usually around Christmas. It's so odd because I eat so much fruit and have upped my vitamin intake recently and yet here I am swalling golf balls... Frowner

Me no happy!

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I never ever get sick... Except maybe once a year usually around Christmas. It's so odd because I eat so much fruit and have upped my vitamin intake recently and yet here I am swalling golf balls... Frowner

Me no happy!

Poor baby....time to get mum to draw you up a bucket of matzah ball soup....Feel better.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Me no happy!

It definitely sucks. I know. The golf ball feeling has finally almost left my throat now. You need soup ASAP! Oh, and tea, and yogurt. And, you have my permission to watch lots of crappy TV and movies. Take it easy!

I'm convinced I have a small family living in my throat... (hehe isn't that a F&S sketch?) I had to have my throat swabbed... YUK!

And I am now on anitbiotics, which I haven't had to take since the age of 6... I seriously never get this sick so it's a huge thing.

But since I work at the meical centre I'm being well taken care off, and I managed to get a few days off work so I can eat as much soup as possible. Smiler

Agh I've got the flu! If I infected anyone at the concert I am so so soooooo sorry!!! I didn't get a vaccine because I'm a cocky hard ass who thought "Bah, I laugh at the flu. No biggie, besides I've got a rockin' immune system." Never again! I've learned my lesson!

The best part is I can't miss class because we're learning all new processes that I would be lost without demonstration. Oh what fun. (sarcasm)

I'm a firm believer in them Katy. Even if they miss the strain like they did this year, the severity is much less than without the shot.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Line up the soup.... Frowner

I didn't get the flu shot this year, either. I'm kind of sort of grateful, though, because the clinic I go to just got busted for re-using syringes. And I ended up not getting the flu, so... yay for me? haha.

Get well soon, Katy!

I seriously can't remember if I got a flu shot!! Eeker I know I got a shot earlier this year, but I can't remember what is was for...all I remember was that it hurt......

I think I might have MONO!

Has anyone here ever had it? If so, what was it like? What were your symptoms? How long did it last?

I have a slew of gigs coming up and to think about canceling them, well, it's just not an option. I'm so worried.

I know I shouldn't diagnose myself, but I checked on WebMD I had all the symptoms. I can't see a real doctor, my free medical card expired and I'm super poor.

Frowner