Sign in to follow this  
mooebon

ingrid michaelson

New album Human Again soon to be released...

http://www.ingridmichaelson.com/

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed about Ghost though. It reminds me of a 90s' song but can't remember which. And it's a bit...in lack of a better word: cheesy . The sound she's got in the demo version is really nice. That's truly ghostly and special instead of just produced like every other song on the planet, like the album version. /end rant. sorry. I'm sure the rest will be great =) pre-ordered already =)

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed about Ghost though. It reminds me of a 90s' song but can't remember which. And it's a bit...in lack of a better word: cheesy . The sound she's got in the demo version is really nice. That's truly ghostly and special instead of just produced like every other song on the planet, like the album version. /end rant. sorry. I'm sure the rest will be great =) pre-ordered already =)

I 100% agree with you, Emelie (as usual). Too... typical, almost, for me, sounds a bit like a generic pop tune. That said, I am still absolutely psyched for this album and already have it pre-ordered as well. Big Grin Also totally excited to see her on tour again, I've seen her twice and she is so hilarious/amazing live.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

I 100% agree with you, Emelie (as usual). Too... typical, almost, for me, sounds a bit like a generic pop tune. That said, I am still absolutely psyched for this album and already have it pre-ordered as well. Big Grin Also totally excited to see her on tour again, I've seen her twice and she is so hilarious/amazing live.

Oh! Awesome! I wonder if she'll ever tour outside the US... Hm.

Yes I'm super excited about this record too! Ghost just brought me down a little. The lyrics doesn't do it for me either. Rhyming cry with die(d) and well I don't know. But Everybody was an insanely good album so I have high hopes for this one anyway =)