Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Cereal and Oatmeal are Soup???

i watched a recent cooking show.... (listen i had to cook something and i was BORED out of my mind) and they mentioned soups and things like that so i listened closely and they said that cereal and oatmeal were soups! Confused and i didnt know if it was tru or not? i mean i could see them both as soup but i dont know.. any opinions?

i watched a recent cooking show.... (listen i had to cook something and i was BORED out of my mind) and they mentioned soups and things like that so i listened closely and they said that cereal and oatmeal were soups! Confused and i didnt know if it was tru or not? i mean i could see them both as soup but i dont know.. any opinions?

quote:
i guess technically they are... i've always considered soup to be hot and brothy, though, not cold and milky.

*as Homer Simpson* Mmm, hot and brothy oatmeal [gurgles]

quote:
Originally posted by Most Nuts Ever:

I think this needs to go under the category of "People with Too Much Time on Their Hands".

well maybe i am a little bored...........

well i am really bored.........

and this is the only thing i enjoy doing since nobody is home and my friends arent around....

well a lot of us would be forced to post under the too much time on my hands category!