Bulletin Posts

Awesome idea, Rawin!!! I love it.

Hmmm...

Dearest younger sister, please stop coughing all over the place. I'm starting to get sick.

If someone is selling peanut M&Ms for less than $1, please notify me. I will buy them. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Awesome idea, Rawin!!! I love it.

Hmmm...

Dearest younger sister, please stop coughing all over the place. I'm starting to get sick.

If someone is selling peanut M&Ms for less than $1, please notify me. I will buy them. Smiler

You should hit up the dollar store!

^^ Not a bad idea at all, especially considering there's a dollar store within walking distance of my house. Wink But not today. I had a Kit-Kat bar at lunch and then a chocolate bar with almonds just a little while ago. I think I need to lay off the sugar, but just because of the fact that it's not healthy. I never get hyper from sugar or caffeine, I'm immune to it. *waggles eyebrows*

to all the little ten year olds:

Getting frappuccinos and other crap like that at Starbucks does not make you sophisticated and cool. OK? If you want to drink frappuccinos all the time and look like Britney Spears, fine. But don't think that it makes you cool. Frappuccinos are about 10% coffee. If you want to be sophisticated, get a latte.