Bulletin Posts

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

For the record, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't get out of bed today" when you are neither elderly, obese, or ill, is NEVER an acceptable excuse for not showing up to your appointment. Oh, and definitely don't throw in, "and I lost your number," unless you want someone to kill you.

PEOPLE MAKE ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My godfather ,who is a dentist, is always saying how his patients are some of the dumbest people in the world.

^^*shudder**

while we're on the subject (not at all, hence best thread) I was trying to find that game thread where you write a little story as if you're a character in one of regina's songs and the next person has to guess who you are, and i couldn't find it. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

this is a tad disconcerting....

10 dead bodies and a skull discovered at this rapist's house. sure, blame it on the sausage.

"He compared the odor to a pile of rotting meat." way to alert the media of this groundbreaking discovery....

"People used to think it was the sausage shop," said the owner of a pizza shop across the street. "We now realize what it was." NO! ...Really?

The owner of Ray’s Sausage always scoffed at the idea that her business stunk." oh, come on now! i think they're actually trying to be funny!

"If we had any smells like that, we wouldn’t be in business for 57 years," Cash said. "That is wrong. This smell from here makes you want to eat."

^^lolz.... that's so Cleveland...

"We always thought it was the sewers," Cash said. "We’ve been smelling something for a long time.""

Question: why did they report more on the stench than the frickin' maniac himself??? somethin' smells fishy here...

p.s. those quotes made me lol.... which is why i shouldn't be allowed to be awake at this hour :-\ ... these crimes really weren't very far away from me....

HI!Big Grin long time no...see read?

I don't really know why I havn't been on here for such a LONG time, guess I was just really busy with a whole bunch of homework and what not... I still have a whole bunch of homework, that should be getting done right now, but I remembered you guys, and now I'm procrastinating.