Bulletin Posts

I did some quick "research" about them, because I'm a dork..

"Q. What is the yellow stuff coming from the ladybug?

Ladybugs can excrete some of their blood as a defense, which is mentioned above. It is yellow and smells bad. There is that "color" defense again and it does smell quite unpleasant. "

"For instance, Regina Spektor (a poor man’s Joanna Newsom) is regarded as a force of creative bravery because she chooses to pepper her uninspired work with excessive yapping and volume jumps to ensure that her audience doesn’t fall asleep. She isn’t a terrible artist, but she is by no means a brilliant one. However, I will grant that she keeps a fair distance from the colorless whirlpool of the modern music industry (read: husk)."

I beg to differ!!! Mad

Bah, don't worry about the haters. Regina's not for everyone, its cool. Besides, a lot of brilliant artists aren't appreciated in their time. Wink

Addendum: in the last two days I've heard Jaymay's Blue Skies in a restaurant and The Calculation in Bath & Body Works. When such things happen I feel as if God is smiling down on me.

quote:
Regina via Facebook:

Hi Peeeeeps! I have a quick question- Does anyone in Wellington New Zealand have a YAMAHA P250 or P300 keyboard i can borrow for the Opera House show on May 3rd? It's for Dance Anthem, i'd love to play that song, but without that keyboard it's impossible... just checking in... can't wait to go play Australia and New Zealand and Japan! So soon!regi

I wish I lived in New Zealand and had either of those keyboards!