Bulletin Posts

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

So let's say, hypothetically, that someone had to write a 650-word story in Spanish using Don Quijote as the main character. What would happen in this story?

Wasn't he the dumb one? Who thought windmills were monsters, and then his companion had to help him all the time?

If so, he could just screw something up in a funny way. Get lost in the supermarket or something Razzer

Hypothetically, of course.

Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent to blow up the King and Parli'ment. Three-score barrels of powder below to prove old England's overthrow.

Have a good Guy Fawkes Night, and remember, give a penny for the Guy.

Erg, double post, sorry!

Hey guys, I entered into a contest in which you draw a new character for the band the Gorillaz, and they accepted my entry! Would you guys be so kind as to vote for me? Smiler

My drawing isn't even close to some I've seen, but I would be a fool if I didn't try, you know?

I really, really appreciate it!

You can vote for my entry once every day, so if you also wanted to do that, it would be really, super cool. Big Grin

Here's the link:

http://gorillaz.com/evangelist/detail?d=131

Thanks guys!