Bulletin Posts

Not really sure where else to post this... anyway here is a friendly reminder to go out and vote today if you can! It's really important for more reasons than I can list. Although you may be unsure of who to vote for as president, there are many important things on the ballot to vote on too! Don't just skip out if you don't know who to vote for president! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about the recent spam breakthroughs. I usually get notified when people post so I can see what they post (and make sure it's not spam) but I haven't been getting the notifications lately. I'm going to try to be more attentive at removing the spam as soon as I possibly can. If something does get through and it seems I haven't taken care of it yet, please send me a direct message letting me know.

In the meantime, if you actually opened and saw any of the recent spam posts, I recommend that you run a virus and malware scan on your computer. Some of the images that the spammers posted to the website contained harmful materials that may be able to infect your system. Avast Antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware are both decent programs for getting rid such things.

Thanks!