Bulletin Posts

[rant]making wedding favours is the biggest pain in my ass.

Also, don't ask us what we want for our wedding that costs "only" *x* dollars. That's why we have a gift registry set-up.

Oh and while i'm ranting about my wedding...please don't tell me that "that's an awful lot to spend on one day". Just because your happy ass went and got knocked up and needed a shot-gun wedding doesn't mean that that is what we want. *harumph*[/rant]

on a positive note, the weather has been unseasonably warm. Smiler *bats eyelashes and smiles sweetly*

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

quote:

to all the little ten year olds:

Getting frappuccinos and other crap like that at Starbucks does not make you sophisticated and cool. OK? If you want to drink frappuccinos all the time and look like Britney Spears, fine. But don't think that it makes you cool. Frappuccinos are about 10% coffee. If you want to be sophisticated, get a latte.

????

i hope that wasnt appointed to me... but it seems awful close....

im not trying to be something im not,

im me and entirely me and i dont give a fluck what anyone else thinks. i like frappucino's because they are cold and tasty. seems fine to have a fondness of drinks whether it be esspresso's or lattes or black coffee, i just like the sweetness of the frap. and i do like regualr hot coffee.... i dont want to be anyone else but me and im fine with the fact people dont like me. everyone who doesnt like me, i can undestand why.i dont think coffee makes you anymore cool than drinking Aloha Soda. i just grew up drinking coffee and eating ginger snaps with my grandma. heh! there i go again being defensive! Big Grin but just am tired of being sat on. (not by anyone here, with my friends in non regina world.)

It wasn't directed towards you at all. I love frappuccinos, too. I have no problem with people who love them. I have a problem with people who think that because they drink them, they're the shit.

SmilerSmilerSmilerSmilerSmiler Sorry you thought I was talking about you.

thanks for clearing that up! Big Grin i just was having a bad day!Big Grin sorry for snapping!

Haha this is an awesome thread! I actually read the whole thing! Eeker

Ok my turn to join in!

Dear roommate: I put my headphones on so you don't have to listen to my music, I'd appreciate it if you could do the same. Especially when its 3 in the morning and I have 8:30 classes.

Oh, and I'm sorry you have dance classes on weekend mornings, but please do not slam all the doors as you get ready. I would like to sleep.

hmm I'll join in the random thoughts... well, one thought I keep having is every time I see in the other section on the forums the topic of "All-Region Choir" I think it says "All Regina Choir" and I picture all these Reginas in a big chorus line singing gospel music with halos and flowy dresses on and lots of stained glass in the background and...yeah my mind kind of runs away with me when I read things a bit wrong, well, it's a fun thought anyway Razzer

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

did a joke go over my little head?

I think so. But don't worry, it's happened to the best of us Smiler

Oh my gosh!! Uh, YEAH!!!

dear sister:

You borrow my clothes, purses, shoes, and sunglasses all the time. You even broke my favorite pair of sunglasses once. Have I ever said a word? NO! So you're being completely unreasonable to scream at me for using your MAC powder from time to time. OK?

P.S. I didn't even use that much of it! Unlike you, I have small nose that doesn't require massive amounts of powder.