Bulletin Posts

We had to do something like that at camp once, but rather than bobbing for apples in water, we had to jump and try to eat the little donuts that were tied to strings, attatched to the roof. Sort of.. bobbing for donuts. That was definately fun. Haha.

quote:
Originally posted by Lady:

We had to do something like that at camp once, but rather than bobbing for apples in water, we had to jump and try to eat the little donuts that were tied to strings, attatched to the roof. Sort of.. bobbing for donuts. That was definately fun. Haha.

im 100% positive that bobbin for donuts would be an absolute blast! but i think Perks was tlking about this ---> Bobbin' For ApplesSmilerWink the official download is at the bottom under "White Sessions" Smiler

and! a warm and hearty welcome to the stix Lady! I love the song Lady, wise choice for a name Wink

Originally posted by busology82:

Em Mitchell - We should totally start a LOST thread. :][/quote

That would be most cool.. But with the different countries airing it at different times I could never read it as it would always spoil it for me.. Frowner

I'm such a cloud raining on your parade Razzer

kaysntees: I love Heroes too, but I've been a LOST geek for so much longer that that's where my loyalties lie. I have a giant Heroes poster on my wall, which is cool.

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Originally posted by busology82:

Em Mitchell - We should totally start a LOST thread. :][/quote

That would be most cool.. But with the different countries airing it at different times I could never read it as it would always spoil it for me.. Frowner

I'm such a cloud raining on your parade Razzer

kaysntees: I love Heroes too, but I've been a LOST geek for so much longer that that's where my loyalties lie. I have a giant Heroes poster on my wall, which is cool.

aww man! I never thought of that, haha. IF we really put in effort to not post before all the countries had seen a certain episode, then we could do it.....no, I lied, that's to hard. haha.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

just be aware of what will happen to the people next door..... Wink

I've always wondered which song the neighbours where listening to? Wink

And my god, what a great idea for a thread... "Which Regina songs would you 'do it' to?"

I have serious posting fear when is comes to new threads, so someone eles feel free to rob my ideas. Smiler