Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

Happy B-day RJ. Happy Halloween everyone! Go watch Saw V, I recommend it. I'm so excited to dress up tonight!!!

My radiology teacher is currently wearing really awesome lighted witch hat and a giant fake spider on her back.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Sadly I have no plans tonight, the place I would've gone is 21 and over so next year...I am going to see a Vampire play at midnight with some friends, but Halloween will be a lot more fun next year. And I already have my costume for next year planned too, I'm totally going to be Zeke the plumber. Salute Your Shorts anyone?

In other news my print teacher is going to be David Bowie, Ziggy Stardust Bowie. Oh yes.

In other other news, Happy Birthday RJ!

In other other other news, my school internet is screwed up and only lets me on the stix once every other day, the times vary but usually its late at night or early in the morning. Except for now obviously. So yeah that's why I haven't been here much.

there are so many cans and non-perishables in my sunroom right now, it's amazing.

And I even got a fair bit of candy both from people commending me for my selflessness and for my friends who after the first wagon-and-several-bags full of cans forced me to switch over to candy collection :P

Well I had an okay night, scared some kids and gave them sweets. Smoked a shit load of fags, ate pizza, drank beer and watched Halloween and the Exorcist.

Good times.

I am a firm believer that the build up to something is usually far better than the actual event, this is true in most areas of my life. And it's defiantly like that with Halloween.

Next... Bonfire Night, Wednesday!