Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

I don't have the pictures.

My friends have them and they actually just show my face...

Don't know if i'll ever get them. It sucked anyways Razzer

Haven't seen much in the way of holiday chatter around the stix lately.. (if i just missed it, i apologize for wasting your time lol)

So, what did/will everyone do for halloween this year??

Personally, i didn't wind up dressing up, but my plan was to dress in black and wear an iPod and be one of the iPod commercial dancin' people haha

But i had a headache, so i took tylenol and stuck my head under my pillow in an effort to drown out the drunk folks outside, banging on my door. Frowner

I'm hoping to find something tonight, but our campus pretty much got all halloween'ed out over the weekend. Now professors are just giving out the leftover trick or treat candy to the students... Made my monday a little brighter!

We don't really celebrate it here. I did see a couple of houses with some decorations on Monday though.

I've only gone trick or treating twice, and a lot of people aren't prepared for it, so they might give you money or something, and you feel guilty.

Last time I went trick or treating with my friend we went up to my neighbour's door and she just said "I don't celebrate American holidays" (haha) and shut the door. She's known as "the mean lady" to me now. xD

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Here in Massachusetts, Halloween has been postponed to next weekend due to limbs down from the recent snow storm. Go figure.

That must be so weird to have it postponed! Especially since stores already have christmas decorations up.

It rained on Halloween here in the midwest. Only one little girl dressed up as a fairy and her dad as a Greek statesman, wearing a toga and an olive-branch crown, visited our house. I gave the girl four pieces of Goody chocolate and bid her a happy hallow's eve.

If I had known she would be the only trick-o-treater (it started raining an hour later), I would have given her the whole bag of candy.