Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

quote:
Originally posted by Marry Ann:

Well, I have almost everything for a Lady's Renaissance outfit, but I do not have a cool name or a story to match the looks. Any ideas?

If not, I might just compromise for a pirate... Frowner

How about Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's legendary love...

Or you could be Michelangelo in drag... Big Grin

quote:

Or you could be Michelangelo in drag... Big Grin

My friend and I were considering being Romeo and Juliet but we decided not to.

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

She was his wife, but I don't think he loved her too much. She was eight years older than him. They only got married because she was pregnant. He spent practically his entire life in London, far away from her. And when he died, he left her the "second-best bed." I guess we'll never know, but I'm gonna guess that she was not his legendary love.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

She was his wife, but I don't think he loved her too much. She was eight years older than him. They only got married because she was pregnant. He spent practically his entire life in London, far away from her. And when he died, he left her the "second-best bed." I guess we'll never know, but I'm gonna guess that she was not his legendary love.

Haha, shows you how much I know about Shakespeare. Thanks for correcting me on that. Smiler

Last Halloween I was really excited because I wanted to dress up as a leprechaun. And a Mexican leprechaun would've been hysterical. But instead I had to dress up as myself, because I got a really bad grade in one of my classes and my mom refused to take me to any stores so I could look for anything that looked leprechaun-like. Frowner

I just got a costume today. I'm being a vampire. I bought fangs, black lace gloves, and black and white striped tights. I'm also going to wear a black skirt, a black tank top, and black heels. Oh, and of course plenty of black makeup.

I'm actually just pumped to finally have had an excuse to buy black and white striped tights. Haha.