Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Eeker Fran, you just gave me an idea...Wink

aww hell no its mine! haha jk i think i'm gonna be a go go girl. any ideas on what my boyfriend should be? i told him he should be kevin federline he said "hell no!" we are going to a party and we need to dress up but we cant figure out anything. can't be anything regina related (hes not a fan Frowner)

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Haha, shows you how much I know about Shakespeare. Thanks for correcting me on that. Smiler

No problem! haha I try to not impulsively correct people on silly things like that, but I did a big report on Anne Hathaway last year and couldn't help it. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

ghosty-poo...he could go as a hippie. kinda lame though.

i've decided to go as a beer maiden. to be quite frank though, i think i'm sick of all the trashy costumes.

i dont know if he would go for that either, oh well we'll figure out something. I really want to see pictures of all of the costumes especially if rosa is gonna be the ghost of corporate future, i cant believe i didnt think of that.

^^ It shouldn't be too out there. I'm just thinking I'll throw a sheet over my head and carry a briefcase everywhere. And if anyone ever asks me anything, I'll just break out in song!!!!!!! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

i'm wearing scrubs (pretty much the comfiest things in the world) and i'm gonna say i'm a doctor. not very original, but i'm so sick of the uncomfortable, itchy costumes i usually wear.

Blood Stains and a big carving knife would make it more halloween-y!

Ahha I think that the ghost of corporate future would make a pretty freaking awesome Halloween costume.

I really want to see a picture of this if you end up doing it Rosa...hell I want to see pictures of everyone's costumes in general...I'm sure in a place like this there will be some pretty amazing ones.