Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

quote:
Originally posted by Come on Bartender- it's real love!:

I wanna go as a gravedigger... but i don't have my own shovel to bring. ;(

Awesome idea!!!! Anyway, I'll lend you my shovel if you want WinkBig Grin

just went to a halloween store... some of the costumes are so dirty, you know? haha but anyways it looks like everyone here has good ideas. we should all post pictures of ourselves wearing our costumes on halloween.

I hate this assumption that only kids are allowed to trick or treat!!!

Folding Chair - if you worked on a cool costume you deserve to get candy!!!!

You amuse these people showing up at their door dressed nicely, you deserve. It is hard work.

quote:
just went to a halloween store... some of the costumes are so dirty, you know? haha but anyways it looks like everyone here has good ideas. we should all post pictures of ourselves wearing our costumes on halloween.

Breena! My friend is going as a Police woman in a PVC outfit...I'm gunna have to dis-own her for the night I think... lol Roll Eyes

I'm planning on a funky little witchy/vampire number... Oooh it's gunna be so fun!

Just had to add this because it was EASILY the funniest things that's happened to me in a while.

I'm working a haunted house in Long Beach on Halloween and I was out getting liquid latex for a zombie costume and, as I was paying for it at one of the registers, a lady next to me was making an exchange. Out of curiosity, I looked over at what the costume was. Senselessly-short-skirted-and-most-likely-undertrained-if-at-all nurse.

Okay, hot.

Then I look at the girl. And she is in scrubs. Without thinking, and sarcastically, I go 'Really?'. We shared a laugh.

FrownerFrownerFrowner

I'm really disappointed. Tonight I'm going to a Halloween festival, which was where I was planning to wear my ghost of corporate future costume, which was going to consist of a white sheet and a briefcase. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a briefcase because the only person I know who has one won't let me borrow it because it used to belong to their dead grandfather.

So if anyone decides to dress up as the GOCF, please post pictures so I can know what I am missing!!!! Big GrinWink