Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I tried to convince my roommate and her boyfriend to go as Abraham Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth but they weren't buying it. As for myself, I'll be constume free this year. Maybe I should just walk around with bed head and no make-up...that's pretty scary!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

FrownerFrownerFrowner

I'm really disappointed. Tonight I'm going to a Halloween festival, which was where I was planning to wear my ghost of corporate future costume, which was going to consist of a white sheet and a briefcase. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a briefcase because the only person I know who has one won't let me borrow it because it used to belong to their dead grandfather.

So if anyone decides to dress up as the GOCF, please post pictures so I can know what I am missing!!!! Big GrinWink

You can't whip something up out of black posterboard??? I think it's doable, for sure.

I spent the last hour driving around town looking for a pumpkin. Not surprisingly, they were hard to find at 5 pm on Halloween...but I lucked out eventually. I was listening to David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust the whole time, thinking how when I used to listen to it, when I was 19, I never pictured myself as the type who'd end up driving around the burbs looking for pumpkins....

Happy Halloween everybody!

Wow there's definitely not a pumpkin shortage here! I go on walks in the neighborhood across the street from my college and there's a church that I always pass that is selling pumpkins (go figure). And today they still had a yard full! Too bad I'm not in a need of a pumpkin this year :/ Halloween just isn't Halloween without pumpkin guts!

I'm baking some awesome Halloween brownies right now, so they're still warm when I head to the unofficial D1's Halloween party. I don't really have a costume though...just gonna deck myself out in black and rock some spandex under a tutu-ish skirt. Regina would be proud.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I'm baking some awesome Halloween brownies right now, so they're still warm when I head to the unofficial D1's Halloween party. I don't really have a costume though...just gonna deck myself out in black and rock some spandex under a tutu-ish skirt. Regina would be proud.

Don't forget the mouth guard!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Don't forget the mouth guard!

Oh right, that is essential!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Pull those seeds out of those guts and bake 'em on a low heat with a bit of garlic powder and parmesan. To die for! Cool

I just make them with a little salt, and we're all addicted. But garlic and parmesan are two of my favorite things in life...might have to try that.

Love the picture of Regina w/ clothespins, by the way. Smiler