Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Halloween!

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

FrownerFrownerFrowner

I'm really disappointed. Tonight I'm going to a Halloween festival, which was where I was planning to wear my ghost of corporate future costume, which was going to consist of a white sheet and a briefcase. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a briefcase because the only person I know who has one won't let me borrow it because it used to belong to their dead grandfather.

So if anyone decides to dress up as the GOCF, please post pictures so I can know what I am missing!!!! Big GrinWink

You can't whip something up out of black posterboard??? I think it's doable, for sure.

Geez, I'm dumb. Why didn't I think of that!!!!??????? It's a little late for that now, though, anyway. Roll Eyes

we just had a blond little four year old girl dome to our door dressed up as Cinderella! it was too adorable! 0.0 she was too cute! (we filled her bucket half full. hah!) when we gave her two minibags of popcorn she screamed "OOH I LOVE POPCORN! THANK YOUUUU!" shes too sweet. when we opened the door, she said in TINY voice "boo!" Hahahah! halloween is great!

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

we just had a blond little four year old girl dome to our door dressed up as Cinderella! it was too adorable! 0.0 she was too cute! (we filled her bucket half full. hah!) when we gave her two minibags of popcorn she screamed "OOH I LOVE POPCORN! THANK YOUUUU!" shes too sweet. when we opened the door, she said in TINY voice "boo!" Hahahah! halloween is great!

Aw!!! I love kids!!! When I went on a walk today I saw some kids all dressed up and most were cute...but then there was a 12(?) year old dressed as a french maid and a 8(?) year old dressed as a hoochie football player and I became depressed. Of course this coming from a girl who has a Halloween costume history that includes a mutant hamster.

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

haha! i woulve given the whole bowl of candy to a girl brave and cool enough to wear a mutant hamster costume!!! hahah! i was a pumpkin when i was 7 and a scarecrow when i was 6! hhaaa

Haha!! Wearing a pumpkin costume past the age of 2 makes you officially cool Cool

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Why didn't I think of that!!!!??????? It's a little late for that now, though, anyway. Roll Eyes

It's hard to switch gears when you have an idea in your head! Did you dress up at all in the end?