Sign in to follow this  
BexStar

Reginaisms Blog

I decided to set up a blog thing because I've noticed on the brumstix you spend a lot of time posting and re-posting songs but when ive finished uploading all my songs you would have to spend far less time doing that sort of thing. Also it has a few other stuff on it like sharing random regina stuff you've made like doodles, i have so many regina doodles and no one to share them with so i thought that was kind of nice thing to put on (ramble)...

also i kind of felt guilty about the amount of time people have spent sending me mp3's and i want to give something back.

the link is

http://reginaisms-bex.blogspot.com/

Any comments welcome.

I decided to set up a blog thing because I've noticed on the brumstix you spend a lot of time posting and re-posting songs but when ive finished uploading all my songs you would have to spend far less time doing that sort of thing. Also it has a few other stuff on it like sharing random regina stuff you've made like doodles, i have so many regina doodles and no one to share them with so i thought that was kind of nice thing to put on (ramble)...

also i kind of felt guilty about the amount of time people have spent sending me mp3's and i want to give something back.

the link is

http://reginaisms-bex.blogspot.com/

Any comments welcome.

quote:
Originally posted by BexStar:

having only been posting on here about a month I have a theory that everyone on here has a talent...

I wish my IT teacher thought my work was good! She thinks im slow :P

hah! my old teacher almost didnt let us perform Your Honor last year. she said it was different and that was just what this school needed. haha! basically she said it was cute and she didnt like it that much! but hey, i got 15 people addicted to regina because of that performance. (even a thiry two year old parent (haha!!!!!!)

no matter who you are, at least one person will think you are talented. and im sure you are Big GrinSmiler

(key word in that phrase was "AT LEAST" i am positive that you have talent! no matter where it may lie!)

I dont have talent I can just do quite a few things alrite.

Wow 15 regina addicts, I wish I knew one other person in my area who was a proper Regina addict, most of my friends hate her music after hearing just fidelity or like 1 person likes just one song...so everyone thinks I'm weird and have really bad taste in music. Did you record your performance of Your Honor? Bet it was good Big Grin