Sign in to follow this  
mlpMerriweather

Style (Fashion-wise) & the Best Earrings Ever

I first fell in love with Regina's music, then her awesome video for "Fidelity". I am amazed at the visuals in all her videos and I have been trying to incorporate some things from them into my personal style.

I hunted for a long time to find a white heart necklace like one in "Fidelity", and eventually I had to buy a necklace with lots of heart charms and remove one of them, mounting it on a black ribbon like the one she wore. I tried to hunt down the red heart earrings in the video and I found some I thought were simillar, but then I discovered something.

The earrings appear to have at least three red hearts of different sizes dangling from them, and anchor and a swallow/sparrow/dove. And she wears them in Fidelity, On the Radio, Samson, AND Us. So are they her favorite earrings? A directors or stylists? The best earrings ever? Or am I just crazy? And does anyone know where to buy some like them....?

Proof:

reginaearrings.jpg

I first fell in love with Regina's music, then her awesome video for "Fidelity". I am amazed at the visuals in all her videos and I have been trying to incorporate some things from them into my personal style.

I hunted for a long time to find a white heart necklace like one in "Fidelity", and eventually I had to buy a necklace with lots of heart charms and remove one of them, mounting it on a black ribbon like the one she wore. I tried to hunt down the red heart earrings in the video and I found some I thought were simillar, but then I discovered something.

The earrings appear to have at least three red hearts of different sizes dangling from them, and anchor and a swallow/sparrow/dove. And she wears them in Fidelity, On the Radio, Samson, AND Us. So are they her favorite earrings? A directors or stylists? The best earrings ever? Or am I just crazy? And does anyone know where to buy some like them....?

Proof:

reginaearrings.jpg

Ok, I will answer my own question, then. LOL.

I spent hours last night searching and I finally had a breakthrough. I found the Toujours Toi website.

See the jewelry for sale here:

http://www.toujourstoi.com

04-big.jpg

Here are a couple of short articles about the fabulous Regina:

http://ninatoujourstoi.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html

http://ninatoujourstoi.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

reggiegd0.jpg

I think those earrings are a little out of my price range, but if I can get some simillar charms I may be able to make some myself. I have made earrings before.

Hi mlpMerriweather,

Thank you so much for your wonderful find!

A member of my family has been looking for these earrings for a long, long time. Now she’s finally found them thanks to you. We have immediately placed an online order for the gold plated Sailor’s Love earrings. Shortly after doing so we received a personal e-mail from designer Nina Egli who was curios to know where we had learned about her jewellery line. She was excited when she learned about this forum and she has been visiting Brümstix to see the posts in this thread.

The earrings will be shipped today or tomorrow. Can't wait to get them!

quote:
yes they are Regina's good luck earrings and she is the sweetest girl I have to say. big heart, big voice.

i think this is so cool. those cute little red heart earrings have become regina's trademark.

i love them & i also love how she incorporates them with everything she wears. Big Grin