Sign in to follow this  
mlpMerriweather

Style (Fashion-wise) & the Best Earrings Ever

I think Regina wears (or wore) the same earrings a lot because of Musician Superstition Big Grin

A lot of people do that. They could be her "lucky" earrings.

Tori Amos did that too. In her early days, you could always see her in a pair of short gold hoops with a coin charm hanging from them...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who notices these things!

Thanks for your replies, everyone!

You're welcome, filax11!

Several days ago I did end up ordering some of Nina's jewelry, but I got the strawberry fields set and the fairy necklace. I just fell in love with them. Hehe. In Nina's email asking where I found out about her I told her about my hunt because of Regina's earrings.

I can't wait for my order to arrive. Smiler

01-big.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

hey mlpMerriweather

i'm trying to put together the heart necklace from fidelity for a girl for x-mas. can you tell me where you found the heart to make the necklace for yourself? email me @ stagedreamer68@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by zerocool:

hey mlpMerriweather

i'm trying to put together the heart necklace from fidelity for a girl for x-mas. can you tell me where you found the heart to make the necklace for yourself? email me @ stagedreamer68@hotmail.com

http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2261...021022252#9021022252

On abc's Good Morning America Regina wore 'Beyond Snow' earrings from Toujours Toi (Giulietta Degli Spiriti Collection).

03-big.jpg

The earrings come in different variations. Shown above are the gun metal ones. Regina's are silver.

regina_goodmorningamerica1.jpg

regina_goodmorningamerica2.jpg

You may download and watch the whole thing from http://www.respektonline.com/videos.php ('Fidelity - Good Morning America - 154mb').

quote:
Originally posted by zerocool:

hey mlpMerriweather

Hi! You can probably get one from Nina at Toujours Toi. I made mine before I discovered where the earrings came from. I bought a neclace and earring set for around $12 from Sidecca in my mall and took half the heart charms off the necklace. One was white, which I strung on some black ribbon with a border on each side from Joann. The leftover heart charms (mostly silver-toned, some clear) I made into pendants with chain from Joann. I really got my money's worth out of that one necklace. Good luck!

heartnecklace.jpg