Sign in to follow this  
howmuchbetter

Your favorite movies?

I'll post my own once I get a chance to sift through them, but the few I've watched recently or remember being very good were 28 Weeks Later (if you think through it, the movie is NOT about zombies), Stranger than Fiction, Ocean's Twelve, Closer, Garden State, and Shaun of the Dead.

I'll post my own once I get a chance to sift through them, but the few I've watched recently or remember being very good were 28 Weeks Later (if you think through it, the movie is NOT about zombies), Stranger than Fiction, Ocean's Twelve, Closer, Garden State, and Shaun of the Dead.

The Curse of the Jade Scorpion, Amelie, Rushmore, Harold & Maude, Adaptation, Brewster McCloud, City of Lost Children, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Being There, Alien, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Rain Man, Delicatessen, The Pink Panther(Peter Sellers version, all of 'em), Being John Malkovich, Take the Money and Run, Ghost World...uh, and tons of others, but these are what I've been loving most recently Big Grin

I agree, Stranger Than Fiction is awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by Maya:

The Curse of the Jade Scorpion, Amelie, Rushmore, Harold & Maude, Adaptation, Brewster McCloud, City of Lost Children, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Being There, Alien, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Rain Man, Delicatessen, The Pink Panther(Peter Sellers version, all of 'em), Being John Malkovich, Take the Money and Run, Ghost World...uh, and tons of others, but these are what I've been loving most recently Big Grin

A big fan of Jean Pierre Jeunet, I see. He is an amazing filmmaker...

I have only seen Amelie, City of Lost Children, and Delicatessen though.

And I noticed you listed Harold and Maude too. Are you as obsessed with Cat Stevens as I am? Smiler

Some of my favorites include:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy, M. Night Shyamalan films, The Emperor's New Groove, Almost Famous, V for Vendetta, Orange County, Stranger than Fiction, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spinal Tap, Mulan, Moulin Rouge, Motorcycle Diaries, Good Night and Good Luck, Anchor Man, Bandits, the Fifth Element, Castaway, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Bowfinger, Amelie, Delicatessen, Monty Python movies, Dr. Strangelove, Garden State, and Charlie Chaplin films...

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

quote:
Originally posted by Maya:

A big fan of Jean Pierre Jeunet, I see. He is an amazing filmmaker...

I have only seen Amelie, City of Lost Children, and Delicatessen though.

And I noticed you listed Harold and Maude too. Are you as obsessed with Cat Stevens as I am? Smiler

harold and maude kind of disturbed me, i dont know why, since i am into some pretty weird movies.

movies that i love are:

audrey hepburn movies, sofia coppola movies, almost famous, girl interrupted, little miss sunshine, american beauty, shakespeare in love, pan's labyrinth, a league of their own, tons of old movies, every romantic comedy ever made, the breakfast club, titanic, and a bunch of others that i have temporarily forgotten.

Smiler