Sign in to follow this  
howmuchbetter

Your favorite movies?

I'll ignore my weird horror movie obsession and move right to the good stuff...

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Hands down, favorite movie ever.

Close seconds: The Shawshank Redemption (Stephen King whore...I know, I know I don't know what it is with me and horror but I like his books usually and not the movies), Pan's Labyrinth, The Breakfast Club, La Science des reves, V for Vendetta, and The Princess Bride

V for Vendetta was definitely one of my favorites, though it's not a movie I find myself wanting to watch very often. I think it's the feel of being so politically loaded.

I've only seen parts of Eternal Sunshine. Probably haven't taken the time to watch the entire thing because when I saw it, I was exhausted and not in the mood for a mindf***, hahahaha.

The Cowboy Bebop Movie is pretty fantastic for a cartoon movie. Had it not been made specifically for Bebop, it could have easily made an instant-classic action flick.

Also... >_> <_< ...The Lion King. SHUTUP.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:
Also... >_> <_< ...The Lion King. SHUTUP.

Come on, is there anyone who doesn't like the Lion King? Razzer

haha I'm 20 and I still have and use my Lion King blanket...shuush don't tell anyone though...

V for Vendetta is one of those movies I completely underestimated, when I saw it I was amazed. I don't watch it often but when I do I get so passionate and political, it usually leads to some Tony Blair bashing hee hee Smiler

I just finished watching The Village about 30 minutes ago, and I seriously liked it!! Big Grin I read a lot of bad reviews about it and even heard stuff from some of my friends that it sucked, but I thought it was really good...and I think that some people just didn't like it because they were pissed off that there was a totally out-of-nowhere twist. Roll Eyes

Anything by Tim Burton or Kevin Smith!

The Shinning

the original Night of the Living Dead

A Hard Day's Night

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

( or anything with Depp for that matter! so HOT! and marvolous!)