Sign in to follow this  
liane

A song Regina should cover

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

are you also a disciple of eddie izzard?????

Perks, did you see Mr. Izzard in Julie Taymor's new ACROSS THE UNIVERSE movie yet? He's got a truly bizarre Tim Burton-esque turn about halfway through the movie. Smiler

quote:
was just wonderin.. jeezy chreezy is a huge eddie izzard line. (and god, who is played by james mason) hahhahahaha.

XD! I AM! Geoff, God of Biscuits is from his spoof of the original Roman pantheon and how they completely ripped off the Greeks.

quote:
Originally posted by morricone1900:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

are you also a disciple of eddie izzard?????

Perks, did you see Mr. Izzard in Julie Taymor's new ACROSS THE UNIVERSE movie yet? He's got a truly bizarre Tim Burton-esque turn about halfway through the movie. Smiler

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! im going to see it this week and I CANT WAIT!!!!! i dont wanna know anything about it yet, but i did read imdb and im so psyched he is playing mr. kite.

for the benifit of mr. kite there will be a show tonight on trampoline. haha. i read somewhere that when writing that song the beatles were reading a sign that said that! and they got the whole idea for the song from just reading a poster! such geniuses.

quote:
Originally posted by howmuchbetter:

quote:
was just wonderin.. jeezy chreezy is a huge eddie izzard line. (and god, who is played by james mason) hahhahahaha.

XD! I AM! Geoff, God of Biscuits is from his spoof of the original Roman pantheon and how they completely ripped off the Greeks.

man i havent seen that one, sadly i only get to watch off of youtube, but this xmas i wanna get almost all of his shows! i am in love with eddie izzard!!!!!!!! he is so frikin awesome, and i quote him all the time.... because like regina he talks about flippin everything. when ever someone cant hear me i always say "the brown bread, two words; first word; sounds like brown" haha. anything can crazy me up because of eddie now! oh... we are going to have to talk about him more on the stix then now i have another person to gush with, cause he is just too amazing.