Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Atlanta: Where's The Back Door?

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Sunshine, it sounds like you will most assuredly get Regina's attention. Big Grin

Rawin, I love the Stix tshirt idea. Did you see the tshirts that Perks? or was it Syringe? designed awhile back? Very cool. Just said "Brumstix" on the front (in the same font used here on the actual Stix) with a line descending from the B to a heart, next to which was his/her Brumstix alias.

I just tried to search for that old thread so you could see the picture (so much better than my lame description) but I can't find it. I am bad at searching...I need Andreseng, he'd find it very fast....

i actually ended up making one that said my heart eats beats, and then on the back said brumstix, perks of a wallflower witha huge cute picture of her! but she didnt get to see it i dont think the lights were really bright. but jack saw it!

We should make sure we know who is from brumstix and everything. I'm gonna be in line REALLY early. Just so you know, glasses, brown hair, most likely up in some sort of pony tail, next to a really tall girl with long blondish hair. Apparently at the tabernacle you dont know which doors they will be opening so it's a mad dash.

See you all there!

I'll be there! I cannot wait AT ALL! Anyway, I'm definitely staying afterwards to meet her... And I'd be more than happy to ask her questions for anyone about Brumstix or something! I don't really check here much, but if you wanna send me something my email's:

rabidalbinoflyingsquirrel13@yahoo.com

hahha, yeah, a bit strange. anyway, send whatever! thanks.

Super psyched, kiddies !! I'm sittin' at the Best Western lobby about 4 blocks from the Tabernacle. My brother in law (6'5", 340 and Orange County sheriff, more red than me) is massively embarassed to be with his 6'0", 260 lb. bro' with his BTH black t-shirt proudly displayed as we are about to hit the Marta (subway) to party in Buckhead !

I freakin' dare anyone to give anything but praise to my beloved little New Yawk Russian angel!

Hope to see ya'll tomorrow night... I'll be hard to miss!

Back, safe and sound, at 11:30pm (I'm surprised!).

Got a lot of response about my shirt... one guy about my age (43, but I look much worse) said his wife clued him in to Reg and he thought she was great(I won't tell you where I met him since I shouldn't have been there anymore than he should... at least I'm single, for Gods' sake!).

Atlanta is Awsome! We jumped on the Marta and still had to catch a cab for $20 to our destination. Then another $20 to get back to the station. Captitalism is GREAT! We only dropped about $12 bucks on friendly panhandlers Smiler.

Got to be at the Aquarium at 10am (must be good because we had to make and appointment).

Will check in about 6pm tomorrow, before the show. Love and non-physical kisses, Sunshine!

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

(I won't tell you where I met him since I shouldn't have been there anymore than he should... at least I'm single, for Gods' sake!).

Can you say Cheetah's?? Wink