Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

My blood type's AB

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

It was more of a glance-and-post-something-funny kind of thing.

i kind of got that from your first post Big Grin i didnt mean to sound like.. anything else.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:

It was more of a glance-and-post-something-funny kind of thing.

Either way, it doesn't matter who hogs the AB - they can't give to anyone other than Os. (and other ABs.)

(:

They can't give it to anyone but other ABs. Os can only get blood from other Os.

Oh, that's right - O has those things that attack both A and B.

Either way, my point still stands - it doesn't really matter, because AB is pretty much useless.

quote:

Either way, my point still stands - it doesn't really matter, because AB is pretty much useless.

yeah, except for lucky 5% of people who never have to worry about dying because the hospital doesn't have their type.

quote:

Traits

Easy-going...Moody and Brooding.

They really cover the territory, don't they?

I looked myself up and similarly saw, "Emotional, Introverted & Nervous....reserved calm and even tempered." ????

But I certainly agree with this about Regina's type:

"Strong creative strain...Everything they do is compelling...Appear mysterious. Contribute harmoniously to society."

Maybe I don't want to admit it's right cause the description of my type (A) sounds so dull. Big Grin

quote:

Her blood type's AB, and AB it'll be for a while.

From Regina's lips to my ears. It's true.

I'm gonna put that in my regina trivia file and whip it out next time I'm in a conversation about blood types, just to aggravate my friends. I do stuff like that all the time; my friends really arn't into regina and we were talking about the show "Weeds" and I said that regina sings the intro song "Little Boxes", I got a Roll Eyes in return. I'm sorry but I can't help it if I can relate everything to regina?!

My friends feel your friends' pain. They can't talk about pickles, stairs, trains, or any mundane thing without me relating it to Regina. They know so much about her and they're not even fans. Razzer

yes today actually my friend looked at a letter i'd written and said "wow! you handwriting changed form here to there" and i had to add "im so inconsistant my handwriting changes every other word" Smiler she was suficiently annoyed, but it was totally worth it.

My blood types AB Big Grin

I think that personality thing may be like those horoscope things where they can pretty much get 90% of people in the description. But its kinda accurate for me Smiler