Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

I'm hoping to take a trip into Camden when I return to the UK in about 6 weeks... Shopping baby!

My boyfriend is so going to regret wanting to drive me all over.

You know what I don't think I'd be that bothered if I bumped into Winehouse, I'd just say "Cool voice... I ripped off your CD, sorry" hahaha

Yeh Camden is pretty cool. Loadsa shops, bars, clubs, restaurants, a theatre, The Camden lock, drug dealers, a few crack heads (well actually alot of crack heads), the market, can also gather around a loopy guy, usually outside the tube station, who claims to be Jesus. The really nice Regents Park is close by. And a Zoo

You can even check out the club Regina played back in 04. Barfly Frowner

Alright so I know this doesn't have much to do with the current direction the threads going in, but it definitely fits with the threads purpose. Some of you may remember JohnnyC mentioning a movie called for the bible tells me so back in january. well I stumbled across it on youtube in a 12(ish) part series. It's a really well done documentary on the whole homosexuality and fundemantal christianity issue. Its definitely a worthwhile watch. It does a good job of breaking down the bible sections that 'condemn' homosexuality, and i think its also very important that it follows both male AND female homosexuality, not just male. Here's a link for the part 1 on youtube clicky click

since all of the homo-marriage protests and shit in california, its been all over the news. i'm sick of people being so closed-minded about same-sex marriages. a LOT of gay and lesbian couples stay together longer than man/woman relationships. marriage is about love. that's my opinion about it. and to say that it "isn't right" is just 1800's mentality.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejekterinski:

Some of you may remember JohnnyC mentioning a movie called for the bible tells me so back in january.

Oh wow, that seems like forever ago. What a great film that is! It wasn't even too heavy-handed, because just when it knocks you back to lose faith in people, it pulls you up again. The film even finishes on a positive, so that regardless of all the shit that people put each other through with intolerance, you still walk away with the hope that it won't can't last.

Truly, watch it if you can.

Part 1 of 10

oh wow. i just finished the whole movie. i was intermittently watching it throughout the day due to work and other obligations. that was so great though! it was so powerful and touching. made me cry a good number of times throughout it. thanks for sharing!!

Hahaha I saw an advert for that movie "Teeth" that was mentioned pages ago (the one about the va-jay-jay that goes about eating people) and laughed very loudly and obnoxiously. It was fun.