Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

kids.. i mean really, calm down, we are only in 8th grade. please no sex.

GOD! don't tell me this, I have a close cousin who is a freshman and i'm so afraid for her. For me it was no problem, i'm a loser and feel no peer pressure because i have no friends, plain and simple. but she is very popular, she is on the bball team and feels the need to be in the croud, and she has had a boyfriend for almost 6 months now. I am so afraid that she will feel pressured into sex, and nowdays with tons of people having multiple parteners HIV and STI's are almost inavoidable. I feel like being a good role model is not good enough, and I tell her almost every time i see her not to have sex unless she is in love. I just hope shes not one of those people who always think they are in love with everyone.

i'm really scared that she is having sex already. i know too many girls who don't care who they have sex with now simply because their first time meant nothing, and they figure if i gave it up so easily why stop now. Frowner

It's strange... we don't see too much of this in Australia...

Well, those in the "in" crowd have done it, or at least talk about having "done it" an awful lot.

I'm in grade 10 and would be surprised if 7 out of 130 have had sex.

Edit: Ok, when I say I haven't seen to much of this in Aus... I don't know what happens in the rest of the country... but from the schools I've been too, and the ones my friends have, this seems to be the case.

quote:
there is a roomer (rumor...whatevs) that redheads are the best in bed. hmmm.... anyone to testify to that?

Well you know, all those years of pent up aggression after being picked on and ridiculed has to be released somewhere. Wink

I remember I was very curious about sex and sexuality from the age of 12, but I didn't act on it until much later... Like 17/18, plus all my ideas where suppressed with Religious guilt, put in a box in the back of my mind. Hell and damnation is the ultimate contraception.

I know for sure there are kids of 12-13 having sex in the area I live in, I see them coming to get contraception from work.

I never know how to feel for them, are they doing 'it' because they really want to? Or have they been pushed into it? It's a hell of a situation.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
there is a roomer (rumor...whatevs) that redheads are the best in bed. hmmm.... anyone to testify to that?

Well you know, all those years of pent up aggression after being picked on and ridiculed has to be released somewhere. Wink

Wise wise words. And if that wasn't proof enough, allow me to quote The Boss.

"It takes a red headed woman to get a dirty job done. WOooohooohooooooooo...etc."

Kiddies having sex is just weird.

That totally reminds me of a Bjork quote Hunter.

She said something about there being nothing to do in Iceland, so teenagers drink a bottle of vodka each and fuck in between the houses, plus it keeps them warm. Big Grin

Classic!

Reminds me never to move to Iceland, I'd be riddled with guilt.

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

That totally reminds me of a Bjork quote Hunter.

She said something about there being nothing to do in Iceland, so teenagers drink a bottle of vodka each and fuck in between the houses, plus it keeps them warm. Big Grin

Classic!

Reminds me never to move to Iceland, I'd be riddled with guilt.

ROFLMAOLOLZIESLOLOMGROFLMAO.

...Lol...