Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

That totally reminds me of a Bjork quote Hunter.

She said something about there being nothing to do in Iceland, so teenagers drink a bottle of vodka each and fuck in between the houses, plus it keeps them warm. Big Grin

Classic!

Reminds me never to move to Iceland, I'd be riddled with guilt.

you thought you were being pursued now? wait till Iceland gets ya you hot commmodity!

but yes.. why am i always the come out to guy??

fifth time now!!

and im always teh first one they come too.

well at least she said she was only confused and wasnt sure if she was straight bi or les, she just had developed feelings for other people who were girls..

*sigh*

News: Came out to over 4 people in the past week, and have set a deadline to tell my Mum that I likie the ladies. Progress.

Still unclear if I'm a total rug muncher or just leaning over the fence... Time will tell, but I feel good for admitting to myself and various others that I am unsure.

Scared myself yesterday when stunningly beautiful (obviously) gay lady came into where I work and totally laughed at my jokes and check me out. *sigh* I'm so LAME!

Hope all is well with everyone's sexuality these days. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Still unclear if I'm a total rug muncher or just leaning over the fence...

haaahahahaha! i don't know why but this made me burst out in laughter.

anyway, i hope you clear this up and it works out for you.

you crack me up amanda!

btw I have a date tonight!!!!!! going to see the Watchmen!

my roomate is so funny, she's going home this weekend and was like..... "feel free to use as many of my condoms as you want...."

What a silly girl, she should know me by now.

i suggest you don't see watchmen. it led to extreme boredom (pop over to the photos of ourselves thread to see my example of this) and, eventually, switching theaters. i couldn't get through the first half hour. the only reason we made it that far is because we were waiting to see blue penis.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

blue penis

blue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis

blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis[/b

] blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penis

shit that's funnier after seeing it.

I actually really liked Watchmen! So don't listen to Kandi, she just loves to hate. Razzer The only thing that didn't quite cut it for me was the soundtrack. Very cliche and for this reason disenchanting. But the character development and art direction were both really sick! And the movie as a whole made some really badass social and philosophical statements! (Although I suppose the credit for those goes to the graphic novel...)