Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

Recommended Posts

Good luck telling your mom Amanda. And great job on telling other people...I still haven't exactly gotten down that whole being honest thing. My mother is pretty much the only person who does know which team I play for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

blue penis

blue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis

blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis[/b

] blue penisblue penis blue penisblue penis blue penis

shit that's funnier after seeing it.

the way that you coded that all retarded-like mostly registered as "blue pen is blue. blue pen is blue. blue pen is blue." in my mind. not very effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I liked Watchmen, the ending was LAME though.

How was the date Jess?

personally, i thought the watchmen was Awesome! the cinematography was excellent and I LOVED the soundtrack! I mean anything that starts out with Bob Dylan has to be good! Everything from Nena to Janis to Hendrix...it was great. A really great twist and... ahem... a good love scene.

The date went really really well. He was such a gentleman I didn't really know how to react. He opened my car door for me! and paid for the movie. So I bought the food because I felt wierd not contributing. After that long ass movie it was like 11:00 and we went back to his appartment and started playing guitar and talking, looked up and it was nearly 2:30 AM! There were a few awkward silences but for the most part we talked a lot and have really similar tastes. I walk in and immediately see SLC Punk sitting on his TV and a Flight of the Conchords poster on his wall.

It was fun... a good first date. Thanks for asking.

Bonne Chance Amanda!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I liked Watchmen, the ending was LAME though.

How was the date Jess?

personally, i thought the watchmen was Awesome! the cinematography was excellent and I LOVED the soundtrack! I mean anything that starts out with Bob Dylan has to be good! Everything from Nena to Janis to Hendrix...it was great. A really great twist and... ahem... a good love scene.

Cool! I hope you didn't misunderstand me, Dylan, Simon and Garfunkle, Joplin, and Hendrix are some of my all time favorites, its just that for me, their music completely bombed in the movie. The specific songs they chose were so famous that they had no nuance in my opinion. But, I completely understand how, if this fact didn't bother you, they would work extremely well. I mean, they must have chosen them knowing that they would not bring much nuance I suppose...

Also, congratulations on your first date! Sounds like a keeper! Smiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow what a nice guy... Defiantly sounds like a keeper.

I've never met a man who would open my car door for me, well actually maybe I have but he's married bless him... And he's south african and they're always have more manners than UK men.

Anyway, sounds cute Jess. Wink

News: I just got invited to an L Word Convention in september... How awesome it that. Hope I can go, its unclear if I'll be moved home by then...

Dear god, please make it possible for me to do one of two things this summer (or if you're feeling generous, both):

Number 1 - See Regina Spektor sing and play her piano in all her new album glory. OR

Number 2 - Go to the L word convention in Blackpool with my friends.

I realize, being God you might have issues with my attending a homosexual gathering, but its all in the name of Love right... And that's your thing isn't it!?

Anyway thank you for your time and patients with me. Much love Amanda x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Wow what a nice guy... Defiantly sounds like a keeper.

I've never met a man who would open my car door for me, well actually maybe I have but he's married bless him... And he's south african and they're always have more manners than UK men.

Anyway, sounds cute Jess. Wink

News: I just got invited to an L Word Convention in september... How awesome it that. Hope I can go, its unclear if I'll be moved home by then...

Dear god, please make it possible for me to do one of two things this summer (or if you're feeling generous, both):

Number 1 - See Regina Spektor sing and play her piano in all her new album glory. OR

Number 2 - Go to the L word convention in Blackpool with my friends.

I realize, being God you might have issues with my attending a homosexual gathering, but its all in the name of Love right... And that's your thing isn't it!?

Anyway thank you for your time and patients with me. Much love Amanda x

yea. he's nice.

p.s. HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU INVITED TO AN L WORD CONVENTION???? I WANNA GO> TAKE ME AS YOUR DATE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by rawin h.:

You're absolutely right, it IS all about love. I think you're safe.

For those who believe in one "God" as opposed to gods, the thing to understand is that the Jesus figure summed up the entirety of the old testaments many many commandments into two simple commandments:

love God

love each other

From the book of Matthew, chapter 22:

22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

So yes. It is indeed all about love.

I think you're fine with lesbianism Smiler

nice bible verses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Wow what a nice guy... Defiantly sounds like a keeper.

I've never met a man who would open my car door for me, well actually maybe I have but he's married bless him... And he's south african and they're always have more manners than UK men.

Anyway, sounds cute Jess. Wink

News: I just got invited to an L Word Convention in september... How awesome it that. Hope I can go, its unclear if I'll be moved home by then...

Dear god, please make it possible for me to do one of two things this summer (or if you're feeling generous, both):

Number 1 - See Regina Spektor sing and play her piano in all her new album glory. OR

Number 2 - Go to the L word convention in Blackpool with my friends.

I realize, being God you might have issues with my attending a homosexual gathering, but its all in the name of Love right... And that's your thing isn't it!?

Anyway thank you for your time and patients with me. Much love Amanda x

yea. he's nice.

p.s. HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU INVITED TO AN L WORD CONVENTION???? I WANNA GO> TAKE ME AS YOUR DATE?

My friend just text me and said 'Hey Alice (she calls me Alice, I call her Shane) you wanna go to an L word convention in Sept when you come home?'

My Reply: OMG Fuck YES! Two questions... Will Leisha Hailey be there? And can I make out with her?

And here we are... YES! you can be my date, but gotta get your ass across the sea sweetie. Smiler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this