Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

'Never let them get behind you.'

Buddy Cole - Character by Scott Thompson,

Kids in the Hall

I didn't read this post or replies, just

a little of the beginning one, because I knew

what I'd have to say at the end. Of all the serious problems in the world, who the fuck anyone feels like fucking at any given moment is the least of them. We are evolving people, believe me. It's just very very slow. Like as described on the S.S. Beagle

Let's just go with the Old Testament

and stone the twits.

I have private customers as a carpenter,

men and women, who are 'gay'. And you know what they are? They're fucking gay, literally.

They're wonderful, professional, delightful,

caring, decent folks. They treat me like gold, and always pay me well. Plus they love designing the projects with me. They're like that, those people.

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

14/20...I recognize gay men better than gay women.

I asked one of my friends if she thought that I looked gay. Both she and my roommate said no. So despite the short hair and abundance of rainbow jewelry, I look like a straight girl. Haha.

I'm safe then. Big Grin haha

The other day I got into a debate with my current events teacher who is a total right winged, rush limbaugh loving, abortion hating even in the case of rape, republican who also thinks that evolution may be the work of the devil.......(what has the GOP come too)......and of course she thinks Homosexuality is wrong and gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. Which is quite possibly the exact opposite of my political beliefs.

I told her that not allowing gays to marry is like racial segragation, like what Ellen said to John Mccain when he was on her show. I told my teacher Not allowing gays to marry is like telling someone you can't sit here, but you can sit over there.(quote by ellen)

This is a country of equality and religioin dosent justify not allowing same sex marriage considering we have freedom of religion....... she just shrugged.

Pretty pathetic if u ask me.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

The other day I got into a debate with my current events teacher who is a total right winged, rush limbaugh loving, abortion hating even in the case of rape, republican who also thinks that evolution may be the work of the devil.......(what has the GOP come too)......and of course she thinks Homosexuality is wrong and gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. Which is quite possibly the exact opposite of my political beliefs.

I told her that not allowing gays to marry is like racial segragation, like what Ellen said to John Mccain when he was on her show. I told my teacher Not allowing gays to marry is like telling someone you can't sit here, but you can sit over there.(quote by ellen)

This is a country of equality and religioin dosent justify not allowing same sex marriage considering we have freedom of religion....... she just shrugged.

Pretty pathetic if u ask me.

Good for you! I think it's great that you didn't care what your classmates would think of you. Freedom should be allowed. Let people live their lives. I think that it's just like people who hate others for being different genders, or races; there will always be people who hate other people. But many countries abolished slavery, got women the right to vote. Killed Prejudice lawfully. They Went against the people who hate. I believe gay marriage will be legalized someday because if you look in the past, legally the haters will somehow lose, but they will still hate. But if you can do something legally it makes that much of a difference. Society will warm up to people over time. And if it doesn't that's a shame.

Live and let live. Love and Let Love.

Sorry for the seriousness of this post. I have a lot of friends who deal with this issue and I am very passionate about it. I don't necessarily like posting my political views on this site because I don't like to conflict with any of you people because you are nice people.

-baby jesus.

quote:

abortion hating

Hey now Brady. You said that like it's a bad thing.

The opinion I hold the strongest is my pro-life stance on abortion...

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:

abortion hating

Hey now Brady.

Now now, people on both sides of that opinion hold it because they feel it's the right moral thing to believe. Let's not get into tiffs here Razzer

Edit: I love the word "tiff"

Edit2: A lot

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

quote:

quote:

abortion hating

Hey now Brady.

Now now, people on both sides of that opinion hold it because they feel it's the right moral thing to believe. Let's not get into tiffs here Razzer

Edit: I love the word "tiff"

Edit2: A lot

Exactly. That's why I was saying he should have thought about it when he posted it... reminding him that I also have an opinion. I was pointing out that I feel differently and happen to fit in the category he described as something bad

I don't know where you feel a "tiff" came in. It's not like I listed the many reasons I feel the way I do. That's not for this place

And yes it is such a fun word Smiler

quote:

quote:

abortion hating

Hey now Brady. You said that like it's a bad thing.

The opinion I hold the strongest is my pro-life stance on abortion...

^^ Of course Alicia! I wasnt trying to offend you or say that thats bad Smiler. Now I KNOW that your pro-life, your myspace makes it very obvious. While I respectfully disagree with you on the subject of abortion I really admire the intense passion and effort you put into your beliefs, you have written papers on it, and are very outspoken about being pro life and I admire you for that......I was, by no means what so ever, saying that being pro life is wrong. We have a very diverse group of people here on the stix of different political beliefs, religious beliefs, etc......I am sorry if I have offended anyone. People in my family are pro life and I respect everyones opinion and do not judge or anything in that manner at all....I do sincerely apologize for the way I worded that! I get carried away and impulsive when talking about politics and Religion. And being ADD dosent help at all due to the impulsive factor of the disorder. Thank you for checking me! Smiler

I hope this clears things up Smiler