Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

me, i think it's easy to tell between love and lust. Lusting (when it involves another human being) is usually sexual) or some intense desire. Love doesn't have to be sexual, love can be many things.

But I find it hard to tell the difference between an infatuation and falling in love

For me, it's more or less a gut feeling. Strictly instinctual. I have a guy in my life that I'm love with. I can say that because it's my gut talking, not my vagina.

Hahaa. The newer posts in this thread made me laugh very hard.

We are a classy group aren't we? Wink

Anyways...Once I had a guy tell me that he loved me (I of course reciprocated because I felt obligated to) and he dumped me for his neighbor about a month later. And now we're dating again...which is probably a terrible idea...but I ceased to form emotional attachments when I know something won't last. So basically, I'm just going with the flow.

And yes, I do realize that I am a cold, heartless bitch.

I too must be a cold heartless bitch. Oh well someday someone will want me, even if it is just for the money they think I have (but probably will not due to excessive cost of loan repayment). Wow, I am such a crappy person...