Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

quote:
I have such a sick reply... but I will hold my tongue and laugh to myself lol

Hmmm... is this the same reply that you posted earlier today, but then deleted soon after? :P

lol yeah, that's right, I saw it :P Look at you trying to be all sneaky! It's funny how we can change history on message boards with a simple click of "delete."

What! My post about having a conversation with a vagina?

It's totally do-able... But slightly odd and puts me in a weird coloured light so I thought I'd delete it. Wink

No, my reply to this was going to be just out and out gross, and we have little kids on here so I didn't bother. [see I'm censoring myself]

This thread is great when read back.

I think it could strengthen your friendship, and to be honest if they can't accept who you are then they aren't much good at being a friend.

I always thought that was the whole point of friendship - sharing things and accepting otheres no matter who or what they are.

It sounds so cheese coated! I'm sorry Big Grin

I tend to agree with Bits of Bone. Maybe because it's not in my nature to keep things inside. Some people are good at that, but not me.

So I would want my friends, at the very least my close friends, to know something like that. But whichever way suits you is the best way. Smiler

I definently see what you guys are talking about. I don't really want to bring it up until I figure some stuff out though.

I don't think my friends would necessarily have a problem with it, but I don't want them to get weird around me.

i hate when people think that all bi and gay people just can't control themselves. whats stupidheads! i hate when people are like.. "oh i don't mind gay people as long as they don't hit on me" its ironic that its usually the ugliest homophobe in the room too. stupidheads. seriously!

This may come out a bit strange but i love gays soo much! i mean whats not to love about them? and lesbians are so fun to talk (not in a bad way)to and understanding! you would hate to see the abuse some gays or lesbians get at my school, its terribleFrowner