Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Sexuality

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i hate when people think that all bi and gay people just can't control themselves. whats stupidheads! i hate when people are like.. "oh i don't mind gay people as long as they don't hit on me" its ironic that its usually the ugliest homophobe in the room too. stupidheads. seriously!

haha I know, as if gay/lesbian/bi people have no self-control or standards what-so-ever.

haha. funny story... a while ago i was at the buzz cafe and there are always some strange characters hanging around there, but i was outside enjoying the music and i was listening into a political conversation between the barista and a lesbian couple. one was quiet and very reasonable, and the other boisterous and fanatical, she was wearing a shirt that said "this is what a feminist looks like" and talking about how she was going to turn the newly appointed very republican senator of ohio (jean schmidt) gay and seduce her into being a democrat. and force her to marry her. haha. it was the funniest thing to see this girl screaming about screwing jean schmidt because she hates her politics (which made no sense atthe time and still doesnt) and her girlfriend trying to clam her down and lure her back into the cafe with biscotti.

***this really has no relevance to the topic at hand, but i just remembered this story when i went to the buzz tonight. sorry if this bored you. im going to stop rambling now.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

haha cool story.

The Buzz sounds like a place I would frequent, being a strange character and an "honorary" lesbian.

And the troublemaker says:

So, are you calling Perks a strange lesbian? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

haha cool story.

The Buzz sounds like a place I would frequent, being a strange character and an "honorary" lesbian.

And the troublemaker says:

So, are you calling Perks a strange lesbian? Wink

hahah.. i normally wouldnt deny it but.... im neither. lol Wink

and dont worry rawin i understood what you meant. Wink

quote:

i hate when people think that all bi and gay people just can't control themselves. whats stupidheads! i hate when people are like.. "oh i don't mind gay people as long as they don't hit on me" its ironic that its usually the ugliest homophobe in the room too. stupidheads. seriously!

Hilarious. Back in my hard drinkin'/fist fightin' days I hung out at the Red Door in Bithlo, Fl (tin housing at it's finest) where a biker who looked like one half of the world's fattest twins on mini-bikes was talking about getting his a*s pinched at a bottle club, followed by the required "I punched that fa**ot out". Why would even an idiot biker make up some garbage like that unless he wasn't sending out a come hither signal to some other 400 lb. self hating homosexual?

quote:

Yeah I hate that too.

A girl I know once said, "I don't have a problem with gay people, I just have a problem when they're like, holding hands and stuff in public."

and I was like

Roll Eyes wow you're an idiot

haha I didn't actually say that but I wanted to. It's like, do you want all gay people to just stay locked up in their homes? Or go out, but pretend they don't know each other? I mean come on.

This morning I was randomly standing around in the hall at school because I always have to get there early, because my mom has to go to work and all...and it was so bizarre because I heard these kids near me talking, and one of them was saying that it was a felony to be gay, and that a gay person could be sent to a federal penitentiary. I'm sure they were just joking, but it wasn't actually funny. Eeker

Surely not in America!

I know that homosexuality is a criminal act in some places in the far East, but I think all those laws were gotten rid of years ago in the West... You never know though.

I mean we still have ledgislation in the UK that states that we are to have at least an hours archary practice every Sunday... What a stupid law!

There are many old and outdated laws and wordings still on the books around this country. But homosexuality is not a federal offense by any stretch of the imagination.

Here are some from my state:

Drivers must warn those who they pass on highways before they do so.

Spray paint may not be sold without a posted sign warning juveliles of the penalty for creating graffiti.

Handcuffs may not be sold to minors.

It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder.

One must yield a phone line to a person if it is an emergency.

All motorists must honk before passing another car, bicyclist, skater, and even a skateboarder.

You cannot pump your own gas.

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.

In an attempt to "foster kindness" in the citizens of New Jersey, the month of May is designated "Kindness Awareness Month".

If you have been convicted of driving while intoxicated, you may never again apply for personalized license plates.

The third Thursday of October is designated as "New Jersey Credit Union Day" and citizens of the state should observe the day with "appropriate activities and programs".

Car dealerships are forbidden from opening on Sunday.

You may not slurp your soup.

Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street.

It is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon.

If you want to check your state you can go here: http://www.dumblaws.com/index.php