mooebon

Regina is everywhere

755 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Today I was grocery shopping at Whole Foods and my daughter said, "Hey! Listen! It's Regina!!!" And it was. Regina singing Better.

Anyone else hear Reg around town lately?

You're right, she's everywhere! Just a couple of days ago, I was at New York and Company, and they were playing Better! It was weird...

quote:

Wow. How did you happen upon that? And where is it?

My sharp and attentive daughter found it. It is from a local Swedish TV transmission made at the Way Out West Festival in Göteborg, Sweden, where Regina performed August 11 2007.

We were there. The rain was pouring during most of Regina’s set, but she was great as ever. Here are

made closer to the stage.

quote:
Originally posted by filax11:

quote:

Wow. How did you happen upon that? And where is it?

My sharp and attentive daughter found it. It is from a local Swedish TV transmission made at the Way Out West Festival in Göteborg, Sweden, where Regina performed August 11 2007.

We were there. The rain was pouring during most of Regina’s set, but she was great as ever. Here are

made closer to the stage.

That's very cool. Apparently they know "Us" pretty well in Sweden! Is it mainly Swedish people at this event, or do people come from all over?

Ok this was a while ago so I can't remember the exact song but I was in a store with my friend and I definitely heard a Regina song...and it wasn't Fidelity OR Better. That I know for sure because I got really excited and proceeded to sing a long with it. Haha that's why my friends don't like to go out with me in public Razzer