mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Omg!!!! I was at best buy today and I left.....then I reliezed after I left that I forgot to look at some bluetooth headsets......I told my mom and we headed back to best buy and when I walk in....... blue lips is playing!!!!! I love it when places play regina!!!!

Brady!!! OMG!!!

You're like a hyperactive bee on a perpetual sugar high. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

quote:

Omg!!!! I was at best buy today and I left.....then I reliezed after I left that I forgot to look at some bluetooth headsets......I told my mom and we headed back to best buy and when I walk in....... blue lips is playing!!!!! I love it when places play regina!!!!

Brady!!! OMG!!!

thanks for reading my mind, makingstuffup

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:

quote:

Brady!!! OMG!!!

Wink

I think it's endearing. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Mumrik:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:

quote:

Brady!!! OMG!!!

Wink

I think it's endearing. Smiler

I agree, We can always count on Brady for a handful of extemporaneous exclamation points.

quote:
Originally posted by Eats Beats:

Today I went to El Ateneo, one of the most fantastic places in Buenos Aires. It's an old theatre that has been converted into a bookstore.

1244497565_9e46dc7fc1.jpg

I just have to say, that is the coolest bookstore ever. I love it!!!

I see nobody has mentioned this before.

This commercial used to play some time ago, I think it was summer 2007. Back then I didn't know about Regina so seeing this commercial must have been my first encounter with regs music... Anyway, last summer me and my friends made a CD to take with us on our vacation to Italy and I had this song as one of my 'entries'. Everybody was like "I know this song... Why do I know this?" Later a lot of people told me they really liked it and some even said it was there favourite song off of the CD. Smiler

Also, the only other time I heard Regina somewhere other than my iTunes was january 2008, when I heard Samson in an H&M store, which got me into Regina.