mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

I was watching Conan last night, and Joshua Bell was on there, and Conan held up his album and said, "featuring sting, regina spektor, and tiempo libre!

i love hearing her name on tv! Smiler

Oh I know, I really do too.

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Went to the mall today with my roomate and we're in VICTORIA SECRET trying on some lip glass and within 2 seconds of the song beginning I SCREAM "OMG IT'S THE CALCULATION! BY REGINA!"

They played The Calculation and I'm not lying when I tell you that I preceded to sing the entire song out loud after i jogged to the closest speaker. IT WAS AMAZING, I immediatley thought of my brumstixers and how excited I was to tell you haha

I need to check this thread more often; that's awesome, Alicia! haha i'm proud of you. WinkRazzer

Oh, I forgot!

We were driving to a horse show the other weekend, and I was flipping through stations and I heard Folding Chair! Mind you, it was on the radio station based out of my town that is generally considered to be "for weirdos," to quote my father, (who despite that comment still went, "OH! It's REGINA!" and started singing along happily) and it was something like 6am, however it was STILL very exciting! And it was kind of neat because at horse shows I tend to hum Regina songs to calm my nerves.

I forgot to tell you guys!

The other day I was in class and there was a substitute teacher, and he saw my decked out binder and such and he was like, "Oh, you like Regina Spektor?" And of course, I went full out fangirl on him going, "I ADORE her! Blablablabla she's amazing!" He goes, "Yeah, she's pretty awesome right? I have a friend in NYC that knows her."

Best. Sub. Ever.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I forgot to tell you guys!

The other day I was in class and there was a substitute teacher, and he saw my decked out binder and such and he was like, "Oh, you like Regina Spektor?" And of course, I went full out fangirl on him going, "I ADORE her! Blablablabla she's amazing!" He goes, "Yeah, she's pretty awesome right? I have a friend in NYC that knows her."

Best. Sub. Ever.

^^ Indeed. Eeker