mooebon

Regina is everywhere

In ballet we had all been assigned to make up a combination and bring in our own music to teach it.

It's time for grande battments (basically, really high kicks) at the barre and what does this girl play.... APRES MOI! You shoulda seen my face, I gasped and said "oh my god I love you"

hahaha Smiler I GOT TO DO A COMBO TO REGINAAAAA!

I was in Best Buy when I heard "Moscow-born Regina Spektor..." over the speaker. And then the guy controlling it hit Skip! So I said, "Aww Regina Spektor is my favorite." And he said, "Oh I'm sorry" and went back to the track! It turned out to be Blue Lips. It was satisfying.

Yeah, my mom was watching last night and I got really excited.

Then this morning when I got into the car to go to school, they were playing Regina on the radio.

Smiler

^^^

While I was watching it last night waiting for Regina to come on, I hear "Tragedy" by Brandi Carlile!! Big Grin

My two favorite artists on one show.

BTW, She will be on an episode of Grey's next week also, here is the info:

Channel: Lifetime

Episode: Six Days: Part 2

Time: 8/7c

Fidelity will be featured! Smiler

So my brother has X-box live (umm he's addicted) and it now has a last.fm feature which is kinda like pandora and has stations based on artists you like. You can search for them too...

And there is a catagory "Most Popular" and who is one of them?? REGINA! Along with like Lady Gaga, Tupac and Modest Mouse. It was so cool seeing and hearing her on my TV. When the music is playing they show LOVELY photos of the artist and they had a bunch of the new "far" photoshoot photos along with one from Blurt Magazine and some candids. They had a HUGE bio about her too Smiler

It was freakin awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

So my brother has X-box live (umm he's addicted) and it now has a last.fm feature which is kinda like pandora and has stations based on artists you like. You can search for them too...

And there is a catagory "Most Popular" and who is one of them?? REGINA! Along with like Lady Gaga, Tupac and Modest Mouse. It was so cool seeing and hearing her on my TV. When the music is playing they show LOVELY photos of the artist and they had a bunch of the new "far" photoshoot photos along with one from Blurt Magazine and some candids. They had a HUGE bio about her too Smiler

It was freakin awesome!

COUGHihavexboxlivetooCOUGHwecouldtotallytalksometimeassuminghe'dletyouCOUGH

haha

And that bio was SO LONG, I was happy slash afraid of it!