mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Apparently they know "Us" pretty well in Sweden! Is it mainly Swedish people at this event, or do people come from all over?

They are all Swedish, except for a few odd ones. Regina is quite big in Sweden and she was one of the top names of the festival. Strangely enough she is almost unknown in Sweden’s neighbouring country, Denmark, where I come from. So she still isn’t everywhere, I guess… Roll Eyes

WHOA!

just an hour ago i was walking through the crowded halls leaving school when two blond chicks walk up next to me and i over hear the one girl saying

"you know that one regina spektor song? i looked it up and its called better..." etc etc.

i thought it was so weird that i overheard them talking in a school of 4,500 kids.

crazy

About a year ago one of my friends went to New York, just a few weeks after I had first told her about Regina, and when she got back she told me that she had gone to some restuarant or something where all they played was Reg. Which made sense, since she IS from New York and what not...Roll Eyes

i've never heard reg in public, but my friend Summer who I made the mixtape for heard a song she didn't know at Red Lobster, but she knows reg's voice... unfortunately, she hasn't listend to the CD yet so she only knows four songs, lol. but she went into the bathroom and called me to tell me.