mooebon

Regina is everywhere

I didn't hear Regina, but when I was looking for a birthday card in CVS the other day they played Ingrid Michaelson, Zee Avi, The Strokes, and other like music. Certain songs of hers would have fit right in (yet stuck out), and I wouldn't have been surprised.

and.. I don't remember seeing your first post Jamie! Welcome to Brumstix! Big Grin

I don't know if this is really a "Regina is everywhere" thing but it made me smile. The other day my father and I were driving somewhere, and he was humming something indistinct under his breath. Suddenly he bursts out singing, "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU'RE A WHORE, YOU'RE A WHORE, YOU'RE A WHORE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" I gave him a high five. :P

A week or two ago I heard Eet in Mazzios pizza restraunt. I am just unbelievably happy when I hear Regina in places.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I don't know if this is really a "Regina is everywhere" thing but it made me smile. The other day my father and I were driving somewhere, and he was humming something indistinct under his breath. Suddenly he bursts out singing, "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU'RE A WHORE, YOU'RE A WHORE, YOU'RE A WHORE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!" I gave him a high five. :P

Aaahahahaha! that's great! i'm slightly jealous..

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Aaahahahaha! that's great! i'm slightly jealous..

My dad rocks, haha. Today we were driving to Barnes and Noble, and we were listening to Regina and he randomly blurts out, "I love Regina. I love her so much it hurts sometimes. She's so precious!" I was so proud.

I recently heard Dance Anthem Of The 80's in a H&M store... I thought that was pretty awesome since I NEVER hear Regina in public. Except for Samson, two years ago... that was how I came into contact with her music Smiler

my first time (i think) hearing a regina song in a public place! My parents drove me up to college today and then took me to wegmans (supermarket) to get food. we were picking out yoghurt and my mom goes, "listen, they're playing regina." I listened for a second and didn't hear a thing. My mom was like "yeah! listen, 'eeeetttt'" so we walked a bit farther towards the speaker and sure enough it was Eet playing in a Wegmans! In the meantime we had created a traffic jam of carts behind us in the yoghurt section. How proud I am to have such well trained parents! Then after one more song, Run by Amy Macdonald came on. My mom joked that whoever made the Wegmans tracklist must have my taste in music. How happy I was Smiler