mooebon

Regina is everywhere

A friend I've never met (like you guys haha) We found each other on facebook and I talk to him a lot. He lives in NYC and when we first started talking on myspace initially it was when i only had a few songs of reginas but he told me that on of his friends was roomates with regina in college! He mentioned it again recently and told me he had told me this before but i didnt remember. Aparently all he knew was that one she cooked a fish and left it on the stove for months haha...

^^^^ wow... you are sort of making me envy your life Wink

I have this thirteen year old cousin and around a year or so ago, he was in the car while i was driving and i put on The Soup. and ever since, he always sings the part that he knows of it and comments about how weird the song is. and today i received this text from his older sister.... (we will call him Ben for confidentaillity purposes Razzer) that read...

"Ben said today he was whistling The Soup and some girl in his english class went 'Ben how do you know Regina Spektor?'"

This news sort of made my day. I don't really understand how one would "whistle" The Soup, but i will make him show me one day. Anyway, it made me happy...

ok so i know that its already been posted that regina was mentioned in an xkcd comic, but i was procrastinating on the internet and stumbled upon this in the xkcd store:

This sticker pack contains 15 'Actual Size!' stickers, five each of 1", 2", and 3" stickers.

80% of public advertisements would be greatly improved by an 'actual size!' claim, from 8.5x11 "Regina Spektor Live In Concert!" flyers to ten-foot PS3 banners to airline ads in the subway with pictures of 747s. You know what to do.

dude!