mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
The two have collaborated on nearly a dozen promos and are currently working on a full-length concert film.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

^ My exact same reaction Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

I finished by playing the Revolve Dance Company's dance to CoS, which i assumed was autobiographical about regina's creative process..

then i handed out pennies with the first verse of Lucky Penny, encouraging everyone to drop them for someone else to find haha

Ahh! This presentation sounds amazing! I LOVE the penny idea and the fact that you played a dance to regina Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

are currently working on a full-length concert film.

I hope we aren't just taunted with the 1:46 that we've seen of this, forever, and that it actually comes to frutition for us because it sounds outrageously cool.

As a sidenote, I nearly crashed my car today looking at some girl on the sidewalk who was wearing a long black and white striped shirt with a purple belt over it. Regina, what have you done to me?!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Yeah, i wish all my finals revolved around Reg Big Grin i'd be a straight-A student...

Jamie, is there any place that i can watch this 1:46? i'm guessing i've seen it, but i don't remember it....

^^

I think Jamie means the two videos that Reg put on her YouTube from the UK tour.

Regina is even at work with me. We can't have music on in the office, but I get 3 songs stuck in my head every day, and here's why:

1. I work in financial services, so every day I see the words The Calculation on my screen. This plays in my head until the mail arrives, when I see...

2. A letter from a company I deal with - Fidelity, and this plays until...

3. I send my first document, which ends 'This document is available in Braille, CD and Large Print.'

I need to find a way to get some more song titles into my daily work Big Grin

i did something similar once when i read an article. all i could see were regina spektor lyrics!!!!! but i'm positive none of it was intentional and it was fairly morbid considering it was from the suicide note from the man who ran his plane in to the IRS building in austin,tx (where i live) a few months ago:

"I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different . I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well," the note, dated Thursday, reads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0...3,586581,00.html?mep