mooebon

Regina is everywhere

Today I deceided to go to buy some warm stuff to wear when I go to NY in a couple of weeks. There are three shops side by side in brisbane that sell ski gear and clothes for wearing in snow and stuff like that. I just deceided to check out what was in the first one and then go and look at the others. Walked in and they were playing Fidelity.....so I took that as a sign and bought everything there and didn't bother going into the others!!

In my local Dorothy Perkins (clothes shop) they have a mixed cd they play on loop that has fidelity on it. And I heard Hell No being played in TK Maxx once and got quite excited, then my mum made us leae because we had finshed paying haha.

Regina never comes on in NC. Frowner It's so sad. The kind of music I listen to (which kinda centers around Regina) isn't on any local radio stations. The only times of heard her in public was once in Red Robin (I immediately ran to the bathroom to make sure it was Fidelity cuz it was so loud in the restaurant) and maybe once in some other restaurant.

I hear Fidelity all the time still! It's always playing at chain restaurants. I heard Better at walmart the other day too! With a new album coming out, hopefully she'll be heard even more lol

The title of this thread has been popping up the last few days and it makes me think of Regina as some sort of omnipresent Big Brother type figure.

'Regina is everywhere, watching you when you scratch your arse'

*freaky*

In contrary of my previous post here, Regina is everywhere nowadays. Especially in TV ads, as the sponsor of the shows my parents watch.

istikbalreginamaximum12taksit02072007.JPG

Why in hell would some furniture company name its campaign Regina??!! It should be illegal, for it causes Regina-paranoia. *eye twitching smiley here*