mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

I searched "with the blackbirds" on Youtube, because you just never know, and one of the videos was titled, "In the Studio with the Blackbirds." That's like, two mystery Regina songs in one title, haha.

It wasn't anything exciting, though...just some boring musicians in a boring studio that had nothing to do with Regina...

I've also found that one... Frowner so disappointing! For a moment there you're like "can this be...? no it couldn't. Or could it? Is it...!!?? oh. No. It wasn't"

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

p67w6.jpg

Big Grin

SOOOOO GOOD!!! The original sit-in location in the North End is even better! Is that at the Pru? awww I miss Beantown :'(

It was in some place with a lot of food vendors! I forgot names!

I went to Boston on vacation! Fun times!!!!!!!! Smiler

Found this article about ALO, an opening band for Jack Johnson. It was interviewing the drummer Zach Gill:

'Gill has also received inspiration from a diverse range of musical interest.'

“My first four concerts were Kenny Rogers, Huey Lewis and the News, the Grateful Dead and Billy Joel,” he said. “Between those four, that was a good foundation for me. I love the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I always come back to those. I’ve been really into Regina Spektor lately too.”

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DrumMaster260:

quote:

p67w6.jpg

Big Grin

SOOOOO GOOD!!! The original sit-in location in the North End is even better! Is that at the Pru? awww I miss Beantown :'(

It was in some place with a lot of food vendors! I forgot names!

I went to Boston on vacation! Fun times!!!!!!!! Smiler

I just went to a show in Boston and they had a Regina Pizzeria. I almost took a picture for this thread. lol

The pizza was kind of cold though...

Hotel Song was used in a movie called Wild Target. It was a "clean" version I've never heard before - the word "cocain" was replaced by some uuuhaaah sounds. I wonder if that was done especially for the movie....?

Idk if this has been mentioned anywhere or has it's own thread but... apparently regina is one of the guests talking on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of all time Smiler She talks about Eminem and Biggie. It premiered on the 6th so they should be rerunning it a lot, we'll have to check it out!

http://www.reginaspektor.org/b...-artists-of-all-time

http://content.usatoday.com/co...ime-see-the-top-20/1