mooebon

Regina is everywhere

No, I wish I was familiar with the language. I prefer dogpile to google as it combines all the major engines in one search! But I digress.

I was thinking how so many of us express our frustration with being the only ones who like regina amongst our friends and relatives. I would imagine you've really been on an island by yourself prior to finding the stix. I don't recall seeing anyone else registered there.

I think I'd like to travel there one day though.

Frustration is knowing that she will never be giving a concert here Smiler Other than that, I'm pretty used to having friends who are rarely eager to my artist recommendations.

If you ever come to Istanbul, say send me a PM on facebook. I think I'm the only Turkish member of the stixer's facebook group Big Grin

I don't know if I should be admitting this, but oh well. In church yesterday, during a prayer, our pianist accidentally hit a key. It was most definitely the first note of Prisoners. My concentration was shot.

I was watching Finland's Idols last year and I heard Us playing on the background.

And about two years ago I saw the video of Fidelity on tv. That was the first time I saw (and heard) Regina and I fell in love instantly :3

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I don't know if I should be admitting this, but oh well. In church yesterday, during a prayer, our pianist accidentally hit a key. It was most definitely the first note of Prisoners. My concentration was shot.

Big Grin Nice one.