mooebon

Regina is everywhere

Collected my new car today and the guy in the showroom was showing me all the controls. He showed me how the Bluetooth connection worked and how I could stream calls and music from my phone to the car's audio system. He put it on random and the first song was Regina's version of No Surprises. He looked well impressed!

SmallTownMoon: I used to love watching the Magic School Bus! Though to be honest.... Big Grin this is going to sound so weird Big Grin ...as a child I never liked Miss Frizzle because I thought it inhuman the way she was always, always smiling, even when they were in danger. She was just so happy. Mad It just bugged me...I know I'm a weirdo. Razzer

thefinalfling: I wonder if that guy listens to Regina and recognized her or if he just liked what he was hearing. Either way he has good taste. Smiler

So I found this painting at a local art center.

I think it's pretty cool.

IMAG0107.jpg Regina! yeah!

You are welcome my dear. Smiler

And I don't think she did too bad. I really respect the fact that she chose to do it. And Keith Urban for knowing who it was. (unless someone told him)

I'm just glad it happened. You can tell it was a song she's listened to a lot. That is a good thing. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

Finally someone brave enough to tackle Regina:

http://youtu.be/ZhtwkTc326A

haha! I was watching the Voice last night not expecting anything, and this came on. I heard "you are my sweetest downfall" and I thought, that sounds really familiar. Then I was like. IT'S SAMSON! Then, because I like any opportunity to freak out, I jumped up and I was like "IT'S REGINA SPEKTOR!" and turned the volume up. Until I was told to be quiet Wink.

I thought Casey was really good as well Smiler