mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

Some more cute Regina stuff goin' on: (you can hear her unmistakable voice!) Smiler You're gonna have to put up with a couple of ads you have to turn off first. (so irritating)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t...ziOgsG8kWSTg&cad=rja

AH! Anthony, how do you find all this cool stuff?! Smiler I used to love watching Madeline! And yes her voice is unmistakeable, I heard Madeline and was like "yep, that's her". I think Regina and Madeline have a lot in common, it makes sense she would voice her in this PSA.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I just read in this article that Samson got back in the Australian charts because of this girl performing it. Can that be true? How do you look that up?

I just looked, and it's on the Australian iTunes charts at least Smiler No. 39!

quote:
Originally posted by porcupine-ologist:

AH! Anthony, how do you find all this cool stuff?! Smiler I used to love watching Madeline! And yes her voice is unmistakeable, I heard Madeline and was like "yep, that's her". I think Regina and Madeline have a lot in common, it makes sense she would voice her in this PSA.

I don't know. I work from home, so it's kind of easy for me to periodically check Google. I don't just check news though, I also check blogs. I've noticed that sometimes just an individual finds out stuff quicker than anyone else. I find new things that way at least half the time.

On the first of this month, I was at chili's with my family for dinner, when Better came on Big Grin I stopped eating for the entirety of the song when my brother tugged on my shirt and pointed it out Regina's beautiful voice to me. I actually had my earphones in, listening to après moi I think it was.

So I work at Guitar Center (Where We Help People Make Music! lol), and we have our own special little Guitar Center radio channel that plays the same couple dozens of songs each day.

One of those songs, is "The Calculation." Big Grin

Not exactly what I think of when I picture Guitar Center... but hey. It's musical diversity. And I CERTAINLY enjoy it myself. XD

Plus, over the holiday season, they used to play "My Dear Acquaintance," which was like a WTF kinda moment for me. I NEVER pictured hearing that anywhere outside of my iPod. And yet there she was, singing like an angel, as I sold keyboards and recording equipment to all my wonderful customers. <3

Oh Regina, how I love you. <3