mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

^I wonder how she gets away with using that song in her video while she has ads attached..

actually never thought about that. she's pretty high up in youtube though i'm sure has some sort of deal.

I've just found a little article on a french magazine!

Regina Spektor

Who is she? A Russian-born singer who emigrated to the USA.

Her album: What We Saw From The Cheap Seats, her new album and a perfect success. The poetry of her lyrics, her singing, her piano, her melodies are staggering. Deeply moving.

Emotion: 100%. Absolute chills.

Then, they said Regina is an artist who does what she wants without thinking about the success and the rules of the music industry.

It made me happy. Smiler

don't know if anyone has posted this before but:

how awesome - all those people in sydney seeing regina's face on the sidewalk!!!!! and to think i was in sydney at the time....so bummed out!

She is literally EVERYWHERE!!!

You guys aren't gonna believe these two things I found. They should maybe get their own thread:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t...fiYHC1I-J2oODc8YIlsg

AND THERE IS ALSO THIS!!!!!!!!!!:

(just press play on any of those on the list. I thought it was just gonna be some funky internet thing that actually wasn't her. But it flippin' is, and it's cool)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t...VtXPQ9L2g7IJc8t9uWeQ

What is all this? She has her finger in everything, and it's all great.

Sheeez! New old songs and new new things and I'm exhausted, I can't keep up with her.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Final Film Score Project has been around a really, really long time. Have you really only just now heard it?! :o

Yes. First time. I only follow Regina fanatically, that's all. How'd I miss that. What is it, how old is it, and is it just named 'final film score'? And why don't we talk about it more?

What about the 'Cool Kids Table' thing? Is that old too? What the crap? Is this just all old stuff I haven't heard before? What else have I missed?