mooebon

Regina is everywhere

Cool Kids' Table comedy video featuring Regina is new, as of June 22nd, 2012. It's absolutely hilarious.

Final Film Score Project was done while she was at SUNY Purchase (while she was in college). It was done with Levon Vincent, and is also known by the title "Two Sisters"

quote:
John, forgot to mention this a long long time ago, I had contact with Levon Vincent a while back, and amongst other things discussed the title of two sisters should be "OUR Final Film Score Project". Cheers Smiler

Gavin (spektography) posted this in the complete spektography thread quite recently. It was also talked about there just a couple of weeks ago, I think.

Haha! The Cool Kid's Table thing is...kinda funny but kinda pointless. I think reg is over-acting :P but she's cute. Got a few great lines delivered.

I went to the mall with my family yesterday, and while my little sister was taking forever in a really terrible store targeted to tween girls, Justice, Ne Me Quitte Pas came on.

I was instantly overcome with joy. It's odd, the effect her music has...

I went to see one of my earlier musical favs.. Tift Merritt; maybe a bit country and/or folk for some of the folks here, but she's great.. I have known her for 10 years, and mentioned that I was going to see Regina this summer. Tift responded, 'oh, she's wonderful, a beautiful singer!..